Any type/form of music is relevant for Blood Vibrations. The music does not have to be about bleeding disorders, but it could be. Lyrics and music must be original and not contain copyrighted material: 1) no cover songs unless the song is in the public domain and licensed to allow such and 2) no sampling of music unless the music is in the public domain and licensed to allow such. It is your responsibility to determine appropriate licensing requirements for material submitted which is not original.
Send music to email@example.com.
Maximum track size is 600 MB WAV, AIF, FLAC or MP3/MP4. Only submit tracks as MP3/MP4 if WAV, AIF or FLAC are not available.
Please include the following with each track submitted:
1) Email. Your email will be used only for communication and will not be shared with anyone at any time and will not appear on any digital or non-digital publications.
2) Artist/s. This is the name of the artist/s or band.
3) Track title.
4) Track credits. This is the name of the artist/s or band creating the lyrics and/or music.
5) Bio/Statement. Include any writings about the artist/s or band and/or about living with a bleeding disorder and/or about each and everything. Anything goes in terms of form and length.
6) Licensing. Choose one of the six licenses presented by Bandcamp. Go to creativecommons.org/licenses for additional information.
7) If the track has been released before, include original release information such as album, EP or single name.
It is optional to include the following with each track submitted:
1) Track art. Square image. 1400 x 1400 pixels minimum. Maximum image size 10 MB JPG, GIF or PNG.
Any type/form of image is relevant for the album. The image does not have to be about bleeding disorders, but it could be. The image must be original and not contain copyrighted material. It is your responsibility to determine appropriate licensing requirements for material submitted which is not original.
Send track art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Track art credits. This is the name of the artist/s creating the track art.
Blood Vibrations has no ownership of your music, writings or images. All rights are reserved for the creators. Blood Vibrations has the right to use submissions for publicity, fundraising and awareness-raising.
Music and track art will be added to the Blood Vibrations websites at our discretion. This is a forum for creativity, expression, sharing and learning. Submissions which we consider violent/hateful towards others or promoting/glorifying self-harm will not be presented—namely content which is detrimental to this community. Freedom, not license!